Walking the mirrored road to our inner Self…
Psychotherapy is the process of exploring, clarifying, and understanding the various positive and negative patterns that form who we are.
Through this process, we learn how our thoughts and emotions affect both our lives and the lives of others.
With this awareness, we can begin to free ourselves of histroical conditioning and make conscious daily choices to change our lives in ways that best serve ourselves and the world at large. Freedom of the Self comes from this deep process.
The therapeutic relationship between the patient and the therapist is paramount and the foundational structure of the deep work that emerges. A safe and confidential space is created to better understand one’s inner world. Each patient is treated with dignity and respect and one’s individual process is honored by moving at a pace that balances one’s wants with one’s needs.
Transpersonal Psychotherapy is a process that works with both the ego structure or personality and the beyond-ego structure or beyond the individual personality.
This provides the opportunity to heal and transform the egoic self and connect to the transpersonal self effectively contextualizing the Self into the greater whole.
Many individuals seeking therapy here have had unusual and out of the ordinary Exceptional Human Experiences (EHE) characterized by the field of parapsychology as anomalous experiences. Oftentimes these experiences, which are actually quite normal in everyday life, are often ignored, devalued, pathologized, and often just forgotten.
Our work together is to uncover the hidden treasures within each of these extraordinary experiences and use them as a catalyst for healing and transformation. Some reasons to seek therapy include:
- Relationship/Communication Issues
- Death, Loss and/or Grief
- Desolation/Nadir Experiences
- Near-Death Experiences
- Out-of-Body Experiences
- Encounter/Apparition Experiences
- Past Life Memories/Recalls
- Channeling and Psychic Experiences
- Mystical and Unitive Experiences
- Spontaneous Healing Experiences
- Kundalini Awakening Experiences
- Existential/Spiritual/Transpersonal Crisis
- Post-integration Psychedelic Experiences
- Lack of Self-Esteem, Self-Worth and/or Self-Confidence
- Lack of Direction, Uncertainty and/or Inability to Make Decisions