Walking the mirrored road to our inner Self…
Psychotherapy is the process of exploring, clarifying and understanding the various positive and negative patterns that form who we are.
Through this process, we learn how our thoughts and emotions affect both our lives and the lives of others. With this awareness, we can begin to make conscious changes and choose to live in ways that best serve ourselves and others.
The therapeutic relationship between the patient and the therapist is paramount and the foundational structure of the deep work that emerges. A safe and confidential space is created to better understand one’s inner world. Each patient is treated with dignity and respect and one’s individual process is honored by moving at a pace that balances one’s wants with one’s needs.
Many individuals seeking therapy here have had unusual and out of the ordinary Exceptional Human Experiences (EHE) characterized by the field of parapsychology as anomalous experiences.
Oftentimes these experiences, which are actually quite normal in everyday life, are often ignored, devalued, pathologized, and often just forgotten. Our work together is to uncover the hidden treasures within each of these extraordinary experiences and use them as a catalyst for healing and transformation.
Some reasons to seek therapy at Transformational Spaces are:
- Relationship/Communication Issues
- Death, Loss and/or Grief
- Desolation/Nadir Experiences
- Near-Death Experiences
- Out-of-Body Experiences
- Encounter/Apparition Experiences
- Past Life Memories/Recalls
- Channeling and Psychic Experiences
- Mystical and Unitive Experiences
- Spontaneous Healing Experiences
- Kundalini Awakening Experiences
- Existential/Spiritual/Transpersonal Crisis
- Post-integration Psychedelic Experiences
- Lack of Self-Esteem, Self-Worth and/or Self-Confidence
- Lack of Direction, Uncertainty and/or Inability to Make Decisions